Sunday, July 27, 2008

I Bid Thee Farewell

...
**solemn silence**
The time has come.
I am to have my wisdom teeth chiseled out of my skull in the morning.
(That's how I worded it for my prayer request in Sunday School. I love making people laugh.)

Actually, maybe they won't have to chisel so much. Hopefully they're not impacted in the bone. I'm thinking it will hurt a lot worse than otherwise if they are. But I'm not sure if they're impacted, or if they just haven't come out yet, so I'll let you know when I'm capable of doing so. In the meantime, just keep praying that it will be over quickly, and that I'll heal quickly.


Great news! I made 2 sales on Etsy recently! Both custom orders, and one a return customer. You know what this means, don't you? People like me!! (Okay, so that might have already been established, but... ) I've had 2 or 3 return customers. That's great! People coming back means they really really like my stuff! And people sticking around to ask for a custom order instead of wandering off to someone else's shop means the same thing, too. Yay!

And I have a cool new yellow background.

Also, Leslie tagged me. So, here goes:



The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person know when you've posted your answers...

1. Favorite ethnic
Favorite ethnic?? Ethnic what? Ethnicity? And after repeating that so many times, I can't help but think "ethnic" is an odd word. Anyways. Um... I like [american] Chinese food? But I don't know that I like Chinese culture so much... And I like Mexican food too. But beyond food, I really don't have a grasp of enough different cultures to tell you my favorite... The English seem sort of quaint...

2. something you've always wanted to do.
Ride the biggest, tallest, fastest roller coaster in the world. In the front car.

3. Favorite color
yellow

4. Something you collect
I have to force myself to not buy teddy bears because I already have like 13 and nowhere to put them. Does that count?

5. something you do to relax
self acupuncture.

No, I'm kidding. I usually just close my eyes, breathe deeply, and think "relax, you idiot!"
It doesn't always work.

7. bloggers i am going to tag:
Abby, um... Oh, man. I know it's totally not fair to only tag one person, but I can't think of anyone else. I'm sorry! Oh, wait, um.. how about Tiffany. And... maybe somebody from the Ant Farm over there.

There. It's over with. I always feel bad for tagging people. The same way I feel bad when I call people. Like I'm intruding on their lives or something.

I thought there was something else of interest I was going to say.... Oh! Laura and I spent most of yesterday at Mema's house, just hanging out and swimming and stuff. Pepa let us take out the jet skis for a while. That was fun. We hadn't seen them for a while, so I'm really glad we got to just go over and hang out.

Today we joined the choir. Practice was great. I'm really looking forward to being a choir member.

Aaaand, I'm not supposed to eat or drink tomorrow before I get my teeth out. That means no coffee! I think I may have a cup of decaf while I go pack up those Etsy orders.

And so, dear friends, I leave you now. Whether for a couple days, or an entire week I know not. But I will be back.

:D
Oh! I just remembered I was supposed to post 6 Flags pictures. ... well, I didn't get many good ones, so it can wait.

I'm really leaving now.
Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Aww! Wow, that sucks! Your getting your teeth pulled. eek!! :X

    thanks for the tag back ;P

    I wanna see six flags photo's!! I wanna see six flags photo's!! I wanna see six flags photo's!!

    Congrats on the 2 order's thats awesome!

    ReplyDelete

YAY! I'm so glad you're leaving a comment. ^.^