Saturday, March 28, 2009

Turn Away


Disclaimer:
If you're not in the mood for a sunshiney, Caitlinesque post, now's the time to turn away because some "I could just hug the world" happiness is coming up.


I would like to start off by saying I'm starving, and all I've had today is coffee and a donut. Which has me a little excited but tired at the same time.

Next, I would like to say that choir practice this morning was da bomb. (allow me to channel my inner Randy Jackson for a moment.) There were still a couple rough spots, but we're gonna "blow it out da water" when the time comes. All for the glory of God, of course.

Also, I'm rather happy in general because my bestest-friend-in-the-whole-wide-world-for-as-long-as-I-can-remember is... **ahem**... in a relationship.

Or, to use a sometimes controversial/debatable term:
Courting.
**insert wide eyed gasp!**
And I'm, like, YAY!! Thrilled! (Yes, I sound stupid.)
So. Congratulations to my dear friend Katey and her nice fellow, Terry!
I think he's very lucky indeed.
Dunno what I'd do without my Katey. I know I've mentioned her quite a few times on this blog, and if you ever talk to me "in real life", I've probably mentioned her then too.
She's my anchor friend.
Other people come and go - that's just how life is - but Katey's always been there. And I guess I'll quit praising her so openly on my blog because that might make her uncomfortable.
( I know you're reading this. Hope you're ok with it. I'll take it down if you force me, but I thought everyone should know how great you are. lol)
See what a good friend I am?
Umm... Where was I? ...
Oh right. I've only met Terry a few times but I think he's great too. He makes a fantastic Earl Grey Latte.
May God bless their relationship and use it to bring them closer to Him!
So, yeah. I'm very happy for them, and looking forward to seeing how life is going to continue to surprise me...
:D

However, I would like to say that this has been FREAKY as well as cool.
Because, ... HELLO... this was supposed to happen in the future.
Who told the future it was time to show up?!
Rhetorical questions. Love em.

Tonight I'm going to hang out with more of my awesome friends and go eat horribly unhealthy, delicious food at the Varsity. Then we're going to the Atlanta Passion Play.
I love hot dogs.

The weather is terrible but I'm feeling so cheeryfull that it really doesn't matter.

I also got an email from my dear friend, Rae, who's getting married. It was pictures of her wedding dress and a status update on our bridesmaid dresses.
YAY!

Last night I succesfully reproduced this hat. Which I've been trying to do for ages.
And it already sold.
That's happy too!

Now I'm going to chillax, watch a movie with my family, and try to keep my feet warm.
Have a happy Saturday, dears.
<3
Caitlin

5 comments:

  1. I *loved* dis post. It was so sweet! ;)

    Btw, when you said choir practice was "da bomb" I right away thought of... well, I guess you can guess. :D Todd says that *all* the time. lol. At first I thought you were quoting him. lol.

    Yay, for Rae's wedding dress! Can't wait for her wedding - for more than one reason. Did you know we'll get to see each other then? ;)

    P.s. The reason I'm signed in like this in because I didn't want to sign out of my gmail - not that you wanted to know that, but anywayS.

    :D LOVE YOU!!! <3 You're da bomb! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for your friend!!

    You are so precious to be so excited for her. THAT's what friendship is about.

    May God bless her in her relationship!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Lots of fun, exciting stuff. How was the Passion Play? My family is going this weekend; too bad y'all went a week earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! It sounds like lots of good and exciting things happening. I love that part about the future coming so soon...that's always the way unless you really want something, then it seems to take it's sweet time, LOL!

    Congrats on the sale :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just dropping a note to let you know I have checked out your blog - you are very poetic.

    God Bless!

    Jenai
    Designs by Jenai
    www.jcollins16.etsy.com
    www.designsbyjenai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

YAY! I'm so glad you're leaving a comment. ^.^