Monday, March 23, 2009

Life Lesson Monday

Today's Lesson is:
Set Goals

Sunday night, our pastor made note of how important it is to write your goals down on paper. It helps realize them. He cited some statistics saying people who clearly define and record their goals achieve exponentially more than those who do not.

I attempted a little research of my own just now and was unable to find any concrete statistics with which to impress you. However, I would have to agree that it's very helpful to make lists. There's something about a line of words on paper waiting to be "exed" off. (That's what I say. Exed. Like when you draw an X over something.)

Today, I had a mental goal:
To finish that stupid pair of slippers that has been haunting me this week.


Now I have a good explanation for not even attempting them today.

I didn't write it down.
Maybe I'll make a list tomorrow.


And now, I leave you with a picture of myself being sleepy and wearing my crooked glasses.

4 comments:

  1. I really like your frames. And your hair is absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Thanks Samantha!
    I like them too. :D I just wish they'd straighten out. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you wore glasses...

    ReplyDelete

YAY! I'm so glad you're leaving a comment. ^.^