Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Last Weekend

Time for
...**drumroll**...
A picture post!

Obviously we didn't go to Six Flags on Saturday because of the weather.
They didn't open anways. :)
I had a wonderful productive weekend at home, making 9 hats and 2 pairs of slippers.
Behold! The fruits of my labor!





These are way cooler in person. Nine excellent, buttery soft cotton beanies.
Well, 8 beanies and one hat that was supposed to be a beanie, and turned out floppy instead.
Perfect for the upcoming spring and summer weather.
You know how I mentioned wanting to make a hat to wear to six flags? This is it.
Now I have to pick which one I want to keep.

I think I want the super amazing most colorful stripey one.
(the fifth picture)
:D

These aren't the slippers I made, but I've had them forever and finally got them listed:
I'm going to sit down with them tonight and give them a good lookin' over so I can figure out how I did that. Somebody in France wants a black pair, and I don't remember how I made them.

Now I thought perhaps you might like to see some of the pictures from Sunday.

Pine Needles


Dogwood Tree

Archway


Hungry Birds


Frozen Daffodil


Lovely, eh?
If you'd like to see the rest, try this link.

So! I think that's enough pictures for now.
Goodbye!



1 comment:

  1. Cool pictures! I am sorry about six flags though!
    Your beanies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

YAY! I'm so glad you're leaving a comment. ^.^