Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy thoughts on a Friday Night


So, I just finished watching Bridge to Terabithia.
I actually multitasked and sorted some meat off a lovely pork roast part of the time I was watching. And I won't be surprised if I were to start feeling horrible shortly from consuming so much of what I was sorting... mmm.
Uh, what I meant to say was that I like that movie. Even though it makes me cry.
whatever.
:D

I decided to do a little post while I wrestle with my iTunes to get today's Boundless Show episode onto my iPod. I think it's finally working.
The last two episodes were very serious, so I hope this one has some humor.
Not that I have a problem with seriousness, mind you. If you want to know what's funny, check out the Dec. 24th episode. The discussion about Christmas Favorites is good.

And I thought I'd leave you with this tidbit of info: There's a new kid in my class!!
I don't know if I said that on the blog already or not. If I did, apologies.
But he's cute, and fits in perfectly.
And I'm supposed to get another addition soon. That makes 8.
It's CRAZY.
But I love it.
Funny, I usually come home and take a nap, complaining how hard the day was, but I wouldn't want to quite. I love it.

My blog has been looking so barren lately. It's time for some pictures!
From preschool, nonetheless!


A little redundant, yes. Tis a popular pose. lol
To the left is Mr. New Kid.
:D





The little paper penguins looked so very cute peeping out of the bags in their little cubbies!


And last but not least is my favorite picture of all the ones I took that day.
Me and Tom!
With extra cool added specialness from the brilliant wonder-worker of a photo editor - picnik.

Tomorrow I shall go ice skating with my brother and some friends. Then we shall come home for the very same brother's birthday party. It shall be a pleasant day.
For now, however, I'm going to stir some honey into my chamomile tea and listen to my podcast.
Good night.

-Miss "Caitin"

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! Great shots. Have fun ice-skating and at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* Your blog makes me happy.

    I love that picture with the turquoise background!

    I'm on the hunt for an aqua wall to do pics with my kids. :)

    ReplyDelete

YAY! I'm so glad you're leaving a comment. ^.^