Friday, November 7, 2008

Random Thoughts

I'm gonna have to get one of these so I can listen to these podcasts. I mean, I guess I could listen to them sitting at the computer, but I'm usually doing something... That would be perfect for when I'm ... doing something.

I went to update my facebook status, and there were so many things I wanted to put! Instead I just wrote "Caitlin has lots of ideas for status messages."
This is what they are:

  • Caitlin is happy.
  • Caitlin had a fun night with her friends.
  • Caitlin wishes she could actually PLAY her guitar, instead of just messing around on it.
  • Caitlin is going to Stone Mountain with a bunch of young girls tomorrow.
  • Caitlin had a great day.
  • Caitlin wants to crochet something new.
  • Caitlin drank too much coffee.
  • Caitlin still isn't satisfied with her profile pic.
  • Caitlin is looking forward to Sunday.

Of course, I could come up with more.

And I've been getting NO comments at all on Caitlinesque lately.

For some reason, this is double spacing my lines all of a sudden.

Um... Well, this was totally random. And I hope you have a good weekend.

:D

Love, Me

2 comments:

  1. awe, no comments :(

    well, i love the slippers you custom made me :) My husband likes them too, he says im cute in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D :D :D

    This post was so "Caiti"! I love your randomness! ;)

    Oh, and I love you! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

YAY! I'm so glad you're leaving a comment. ^.^