Thursday, May 7, 2009

Compelling Guilt

Wow, that's a serious sounding title.
But really, I just wanted to post because I feel guilty for letting a week pass without posting.
I guess some of you are waiting for vacation pictures - it always takes longer than it should to post pictures from a trip for me. Dunno why.
I'm sorry!
Okay, actually, not really.

The reason I'm not really sorry is this: I've been doing more reading. Reading is good! Reading is fun! I'm back on a reading kick! Yay!

I made a couple of etsy sales. I wouldn't say sales have picked up yet, but it was nice to sell a few things. My poor little head - I'm racking it for ideas for new things to make, but nothing brilliant is coming.

I'm going to Savannah with some of my favorite people this weekend! Isn't that cool?

Tuesday I was doling out crackers during snacktime when Jesse pointed to my necklace and said "Das pritty, Miss Caitlin. You got it at the beach?" I didn't know he even knew I went to the beach. I guess they talked about it while I was gone. I told him that was a good guess - I did get it at the beach! What a sweetie.Here's a picture of him.
I think I could use a nap.

Every day when I check for new comments (self absorbed maybe?), I try to think of something good to write about. Obviously my creativity fails me. So for now, this post to explain the unusual silence.

Happy Weekend!
Caitlin

3 comments:

  1. I left you something on my blog :D

    http://theeclecticelement.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I was wondering if you could send me your email.

    I am going to do a feature and product review for the beret that I won :D

    ReplyDelete

YAY! I'm so glad you're leaving a comment. ^.^