Sunday, October 7, 2007

Peanut Butter and Jelly

(riding home from Calvary)
Me: "You know, I don't really understand it, but I just have SO much fun being with Sarah! It's awesome. We just have a nice time together, and I'm not sure why it's so great to be with her... it just IS! hm?"
Laura: "I know why."
me: "oh?"
Laura: "Yeah. You're like peanut butter and jelly. They taste so good together, but nobody really knows why. It's just cuz God made them that way - they taste yummy and just go so well together. That's how it is."

I guess Janie is the milk.

It was so great to be with friends this weekend!
Laura, Sarah, Janie, Bekka and I had suuuch a great time. We watched North and South. (What a nice nose! :^) ( 'O')
We talked about a certain name, and how the people who own it generally have a common characteristic. We laughed for no reason... And sometimes we laughed with a reason. (Like the "love scene" in Janie's play...)

And visiting Calvary today was great!
Hi to all you sweet Calvary people! It was so good to see you guys!
Wonderful, actually. ♥And I'm very sorry if you're a Calvary person and I didn't get to talk to you!

On the way home, we accidentally turned off 75 onto 285, but it wasn't a big deal, cuz I knew to just get right back on 75. lol. I can't believe we drove to Acworth friday, and then home from Smyrna today. Wow. And we're alive and well, and everything! And I didn't even whine and be crazy sad when it was time to go. I just smiled and said bye. :-)

Anyways, it's been a LOVELY weekend. Really.
Have a lovely Sunday evening.
I'm happy. ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

YAY! I'm so glad you're leaving a comment. ^.^