Saturday, October 20, 2007

Happy Weekends

Does anyone remember when I used to complain about not having a life? No longer.Don't know how it happened, but life has definitely picked up. Lots of stuff's been going on lately! Yay!

Okay, so how cool is it that I have gotten to see Calvary people 3 weekends in a row?! Awesome!! They're so great. You heard about us going to Janie's, and then last weekend we went to Calvary for a seminar thing, and today we came home from spending the night at the Davises' house. They had a party. **cough**redneck party**cough** (I'm laughing in my head.) It was awesome fun.

You know what else is great? Driving down the interstate at 11 in the morning, with the warm sun shining, the cool fall air rushing in the windows, and Pirates of the Carribean music turned up really loud. I didn't want to go home, but I have to say, the ride was great. And I thought I was going to die when we went past Six Flags. Augh. The Goliath was rolling. It made me feel happy and sad inside at the same time. lol

We got a little mixed up on the way there. It wasn't our fault that the roads had more than one name! "Um... I don't think there's a Brown Rd here, and we've already wasted like 2 miles looking for it. You should call." "I don't WANT to call! It's gotta be here somewhere. Just turn around again." "If it was there, I would've seen it. Maybe it has a different name. Please call." "Dear Lord, please help us find the right road, without me having to call Grayson again." I made her call again. lol. And it wasn't Brown Rd. It was Senator Rd. Crazy roads. But we made it, all in once peice. Yay! We had hot dogs, and played volleyball, and just sat around and talked about stuff like Star Wars and guitars... and we didn't talk about people. heehee... And we had some fireworks... and some insane people doing insane stuff... So... Anyways, it was great.

I don't think there's really a point to this post - I'm just super happy.
AND
When I got home, my 50 dollar check was in the mail! WOO!! YAY!!

And I'm hungry. I'm gonna go have lunch now.
Love to all my Nice Peoples friends.
Have a beautiful day.

:)Princess Caitlin

P.S. I forgot to tell everyone how Sarah spewed water all over me when we were at Janie's house. I forgot how it happened now. Hmph. But she did, and it was funny. And yesterday, I accidentally splashed her with my water bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

YAY! I'm so glad you're leaving a comment. ^.^