Friday, June 25, 2010

More Fun!

I've really been slacking on the whole blogger thing lately. You poor dears.

This morning I decided I just needed to post something, anything.

"Let's see..." I thought to myself, "what has been going on that I can post about?..."
"Well," I said to myself, "you have been going to Six Flags a lot lately."
"Oh, right!" I replied, "that should make a good update!"

So here I am.

It's true. I've been to Six Flags a few times already this year. It feels like I've been a lot, but I can really only think of 3 times so far. That number's gonna change fast, though. If you've been around a while, you may already know of my love for this park.

Not that you can actually see me, but I'm in the front there -on that crazy wooden instrument of exhilarating torture, the CYCLONE! ahem. Most people come off it with spinal problems and migraines. bahaha. Much props to my awesome friend for capturing such a cool shot.

On the left there is the awesome friend I was talking about, but this is a different trip. That's me in the middle, in case you didn't know. On the right is my devious-est friend. All together we had a blast that day. We brought two boys along so we would have somebody to pick on - how brilliant are we? Laughter all the day long.
(...so maybe we're not that mean... ... the boys are good sports, anyhow.)

And, just so everyone knows, the best thing in the world is to ride the Goliath in the very very front in the DARK. And be the very last people to leave the park. Super cool.
So, now you know.


2 comments:

  1. I haven't been to Six Flags in eons. The one here at Astro World went away years ago and I don't see driving towards MORE heat in San Antonio to go to Fiesta Texas. That and my hubby hates roller coasters! Looks like you had some fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're having an exciting summer!

    ReplyDelete

YAY! I'm so glad you're leaving a comment. ^.^