I was tagged 3 times in my absence.
Time to get to it!
Firstly, tagged by Mama Ant over at the Ant Farm, we have
6 Unspectacular things about myself:
1) Right now I have a cold. That's pretty unspectacular.
2) I eat whatever I want, and don't excersize regularly. HA! ...shame on me, I know. :P
3) My braces are here to stay for another year and a half. Maybe more.
4) I like to stay up too late reading.
6) I have cold feet. The rest of me can be roasting, and my feet will be cold and clammy.
Next, tagged by BB at the Ant Farm (hey girl! It's been too long. :P ), we have 7 random/interesting facts about my family.
The Rules are as follows-
1. Link the person who tagged you and post the rules on your
2. Share 7 random and/or interesting facts about you / your family.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include
links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a
comment on their blog.
Got it. Can do.
Fact 1 - my family has been homeschooled for about 13 years now (I don't remember when I started), and Mama is over halfway finished. If she keeps holding out with Ben, she's got 12 years left. I think that deserves some credit. Go Mommy!
Fact 2 - I wish I knew all of our geneology. I'm pretty sure we've got some mix of Welsh or Irish with some Cherokee or something, maybe some British Anglo-Saxon, and all sorts of other things going on. It would be fun to find out where our ancestors were from.
Fact 3 - My family never misses a new episode of Stargate Atlantis.
Fact 4 - We're reading Jotham's Journey for Advent this year. I love that story.
Fact 5 - All of us drink coffee.
Fact 6 -We enjoy listening to and singing with music from our favorite movies while riding in the van. Well, we children do anyways. I can't attest for Mama and Daddy.
Fact 7 - Our 8-person dining room table seems to be growing smaller... Ben won't fit in his high chair pretty soon, and we'll have to start pulling a random 9th chair up. :)
I tag Beth Dear, Beki, Crystal, Anne, Abby, Becca, and Deborah.
Speaking of Deb, she tagged me, too!
Now I must list 15 things I'm not afraid to admit on my blog.
1) I sing in the shower. A lot.
2) Sometimes I drool when I'm asleep. Sorry.
3) My greatest aspiration in life is to be a nice little wife and mommy. Seriously.
4) When I'm a mommy, I want to have little boys. They're my favorite.
5) I quit piano years ago because I hated practicing, because I hate doing things wrong.
6) I tried to take up guitar a couple years ago, but teaching myself hasn't been going so well.
7) This is a lot easier than the other one. Probably because I'm self centered.
8) I hold my pen wrong. On purpose.
9) I assume shy people are snobby. I try not to, but I do...
10) I'm scared of a lot of people. It's irrational, yes.
11) Movies make me cry.
12) I like most music, but I hardly listen to any music at all.
13) I should be crocheting yellow slippers right now.
14) I'm a coffee addict. And when I say addict, I mean addict.
15) At work, if any of the kids bring cupcakes for a birthday, I almost never fail at sniffing them out and taking one. Or three. Especially if chocolate frosting is involved.
And there you have it! Aren't you horrified now?
For this one, I was going to tag Laura, but Deborah beat me to it. Guess I'll tag Leslie. :)
I also recieved an award!
And here's a random shout-out to sweet Rosalie. I know you're reading. LOL! It was so good to see you this weekend!
I'll be back. :)