Jessica at Simply Riveting has given me a Kreative Blogger Award!
That means now I have to write 7 things about myself.
- I love to dress nicely, but I've pushed aside my well-dressed habit in favor of wearing the same two sweatshirts all winter long. (at home, that is.) Big cozy sweatshirt = love.
- I never "do my nails" because it always turns out to be a pointless endeavor.
- I hate sewing buttons. I will make a pair of Mary Jane slippers and avoid sewing the buttons on until the last minute before I'm supposed to ship them.
- I love to cook. Cooking is the medium in which, when I have an idea, I can execute it the way I envision it in my head and it usually turns out right.
- When I was young, I was in love with Golden Retrievers and promised myself I would own one someday. Not so adamant on that any more.
- I hope to go back to teaching this fall. We'll see how it goes.
- Naming animals gives me great joy.
Now I'm supposed to tag 7 more people.
I choose... Jess, Alyssa, Sabrina, Emily, Erin, Mandy, and Lisa. They all have fantastic blogs, and it makes me happy inside when I see their updates on my Google Reader. lol
There you go! I'll try to post again soon. I've missed blogging. :)