Saturday, March 27, 2010

Good Morning...

Good morning, friends.

It's been a while again, hasn't it?
It's spring now, and I am happy.

Right now I'm sitting in the living room, having my morning coffee a little late (it's Saturday!). My little brother is sitting beside me making weird noises and concentrating like a kung fu master on our game of Jenga. Now he's trying to replicate Yzma's evil laugh from The Emperor's New Groove. I can't seem to figure out why I don't play with him more often. :)

In about two hours I'm leaving to go to a wedding. I haven't been to a wedding in such a long time! I'm looking forward to it.

(There went the tower. I win!)

Life continues to bombard me with cruddy stuff I would rather not deal with. But you know what? God is totally using it to teach me about Himself, and myself, and working everything out to bring ultimate glory to Him. So, that's that... It's not fun, but He gives grace which is sufficient and sweet.

The coming week is going to be really busy. Our church's Easter production is Thursday, Friday, and Sunday. The forward part of the week will be spent in dress rehearsals. Which means my voice needs to come all the way back! It's been rather out of commission since sometime Tuesday.

Now, I'm going to play one more round with Benjamin and have another blueberry muffin.

What are you doing with your Saturday?

Find some daffodils to enjoy, and I'll talk to y'all later.
-Caitlin

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is always so uplifting to me, even when you discuss the difficult stuff. You're such an inspiration!

    Also, I've found plenty of daffodils to enjoy- in my own yard! They make me smile every time I see them. :-)

    ReplyDelete

YAY! I'm so glad you're leaving a comment. ^.^