And now I'm sharing the results for you people in blog/email world to see, too.
1. Due to my open personality and strong tendencies toward honesty and transparency, I feel I have very few interesting/random things to share.
2. In 2009 I struggled with wondering if it's okay to just let go of dying friendships. ... I might still be struggling with that, actually. It's amazing how you think you'll be friends with someone for forever, and then you just... aren't.
3. I've lately held that the photography is going to be the most important part of my wedding (besides the groom, obviously). As long as there are gorgeous pictures at the end of it all, I'll be happy. lol
4. I'm a perfectionist. Which means when I try something and fail, I beat myself up. If I try again and fail, I give up. Which is why I'm not good at playing the guitar and why I can't even properly play beginner level piano anymore. Practicing and failing was just too miserable.
5. One day when I'm rich, I'm going to get microdermabrasion done on my face. Maybe lasik surgery, too. (the spell check doesn't know those words. lol)
6. I read The Prince by Machiavelli and liked it. And I felt guilty because I totally agreed with him.
7. I love socks and hate flip flops.
8. I like my feet.
9. I've never been out of the United States. That's going to change, though.
10. If I were a boy, I would have a crazy huge collection of ties and cuff links. Cuff links are the awesomest.
11. One day I was singing and thought to myself "wow. I don't sing nearly as well as I thought I did." and then I was sad.
12. One day I had another sad realization. I used to think I was pretty well-read. Then I realized I'm only well read in childrens' books and classics from the 1800's.
13. I'm an excellent cook. Not to toot my own horn or anything... :P
14. My life has a hole in it without a bird. :(
15. I really really want to learn French, but I feel guilty because I'm sure it would be a useless endeavor... you know, in light of the fact that nobody here speaks French, and why would I ever need to use it?
16. I am most definitely biased in favor of little boys. They're way funner and way cuter. That's just how it is.
17. I have mad eye-twitching skillz.
18. One day I'm going to turn all of my blog posts into a book. I wonder when one day is.
19. I never want to be too old and mature to color with crayons, skip down a hallway and sing made up songs.
20. I wish I could sing like regina spektor and hayley westenra. Whose voices are totally different, by the way.
21. Sometimes I wish I looked like Audrey Hepburn... and somebody else, but I can't remember who. But, actually, I like the way I look pretty well. I wouldn't really change my face, given the chance. :)
22. I don't like painting my fingernails. I have tried, and having colored fingertips always catches me off guard. And then they chip, and then they have to be redone, and it's just way too much work. However, I love having red toenails. *shrug*
23. I almost always spell guard wrong. It's funny the words that throw me off. I can spell microdermabrasion no problem. But guard and piece always get me. I want to switch the vowels.
24. Sometimes I still feel like a stupid failure because I never finished algebra.
25. If I call you a weirdo, it's like compliment. Seriously. It basically means "You're an interesting person, and I rather like you" in Caitlinese.
WOW! I thought of 25 things! It took way too long. :)
The "plus One" would be the first installment of my resolution to post a new item in my Etsy shop every day for 7 consecutive days. Behold:
So there you have it!
Now if you'll excuse me, my cell phone is ringing. :)