Monday, October 5, 2009

Crochet Update

It's been a good week, Etsy-wise. And otherwise, actually. But since I can't think of anything to say about the otherwise part, this post shall focus on Etsy happenings.

Sales are up this week! woot!

I didn't think the green vest I love so very much would ever sell, but I was wrong.

Chaucee
at TaylorHouse Designs ordered some custom gloves in navy with mustard trim. They turned out really cute!

One order this week was placed by a name I recognized. Hooray for return customers!! She ordered some blue slippers and black gloves. Turns out, she placed a custom order before, and I never got back with her about it. That's embarrassing. But she still came back! Yay!



In other crochet news, you finally get to see the "fantastically pretty hat" I mentioned in a previous post.


You don't have to think it's awesome, but I'm still thrilled with it.
Since I made it up as I went, I don't have a pattern. Sad! I guess I should try to decode it sometime. However, making it up as I go is fun sometimes, so I did it again.

People keep asking if I've found a new job now that we've moved. I haven't. Just so happens, I haven't been looking. Honestly, I don't plan to. Not yet, anyways. My plan for now is to really focus on my Etsy shop. Make new things, list more frequently, ...I dunno. Try to make my presence a little more known. And I'm looking forward to it. Pouring more concentrated effort into making my little shop work will be fun!

As for this very present moment, I think I need to see if there's any chocolate ice cream left. All of a sudden I feel like rambling, and this post is long enough already. =D

Have a happy week!
Caitlin

6 comments:

  1. The hats were AWESOME!!!! So cute!!! I love them!!! You definately should make more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! All of it!
    I'm glad your etsy sales are picking up.

    I think I need to go share your shop link...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hats are totally great. I love them! Wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the "make it up as you go along" hats - those are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the sales! I don't know about you, but I still get as excited as a little kid on Christmas morning every time I make a sale on etsy. It never fails to make my day.

    The hats are amazing! Keep up the awesome work, my friend. :-)

    ReplyDelete

YAY! I'm so glad you're leaving a comment. ^.^