... You know, thinking of it, I don't actually like that expression. The concept is great. But maybe we could kill something that wasn't birds. Maybe two flies with one swat... but that just sounds lame.
Deborah tagged me, and there was some other thingy I wanted to do, too, so I'll just have at 'em both in one go-round.
Here are the rules:
~Link to the person who tagged you.
~Post the rules on your blog.
~Write six random things about yourself.
~Tag six or so people at the end of your post.
~Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
~Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1. A long time ago, when I was quite small, I was matter of fact, and not modest at all. "You've beautiful curls!" the old ladies would cry. "Mm-hm, I know." was my shameless reply.
2. I love children's books, and Jillian Jiggs is one of my favorites. The above rhyme is modeled after the first lines of Jillian Jiggs. I can quote huge portions (if not all) of Brown Bear, Brown Bear, what do you see? and Bear Wants More.
3. I'm rather fond of bears, too. Though I'd rather not meet one in the wild.4. Remember Coke Blak?I liked it."Introduced to much fanfare in 2006, Coke Blak was Coca-Cola's attempt at mixing Coke with coffee. An eight-ounce bottle of Coca-Cola Blak contained 46 milligrams of caffeine.That was some good stuff. Really. A little pricey for such a tiny bottle, though. And pretty much everyone thought I was crazy for liking it. Except Katey. Dear, beloved Katey. I gave her a bottle of it for her birthday. Alas. 'Tis gone. I wonder if they'll ever resurrect it?
In late August, after just one year on the market, it was announced that Coca-Cola will discontinue the drink once supplies run out."
5. I'm scared that I won't like my teeth once I'm done with my orthodontic treatment. I'm afraid they're too big, and that I'll end up with horse teeth.
6. I have a lot of etsy work to be doing, but I've been sitting at the computer for hours, calculating important stuff, ordering yarn, sorting out what I'm supposed to make for who, reading blogs, chatting with friends, and thinking of stupid random things to say about myself. And now there are 40 minutes left on this ebay auction, and I'm nervous that somebody's going to come in at the last minute and raise the bid to like 22 dollars, and there is NO way I'm paying that much + shipping for a pair of used shoes. But I really want them!
I tag: ... Can I please cheat? Thank you. I must say, though, I love seeing people's answers, so consider yourself tagged if you want to be, and not tagged if you don't.
And now! For the 6 Fours.
Have a happy day. :)A) Four places I go over and over:
church, work, Michael's craft supply, the Looneys' house.
B) Four people who e-mail:
Katey, Keith, Rebecca, and automated messages from Etsy flooding my inbox.
C) Four of my favorite places to eat:
P.F. Chang's (thanks, Aunt Cindy), Chili's, the Looneys' house (lol), Longhorn
(I really love to eat anywhere, though...)
D) Other places I would rather be right now:
on vacation with the Looneys. (Think I might like them a little?) Camping in the mountains. Somewhere fun doing something fun with fun people. ... That's not 4 places, but I'm actually pretty content to be bumming around at home right now.
E) Four people I think will respond:
Katey and Alicia, Becca, and maybe a random blog reader?
F) Four TV shows I watch:
Iron Chef America, Stargate Atlantis, Diners Drive-Ins and Dives, What Not to WearOk, it says forward this to a bunch of people with your own answers, and send it back to me. But you're under no such obligation.