Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Final Answer

Thanks so much to everyone who prayed for me.
I have the best friends ever. You guys mean so much to me.

Last night, I went to bed undecided, but knowing I needed to decide soon. I couldn't just leave Mrs. Nancy hanging, right?
This morning, I woke up and felt very decided.
It's not like there was the moment where I had to say "okay, eeny meeny miny mo, I pick you." I just woke up and knew that I had the answer. Which was pretty cool. :)

I didn't get a chance to talk to her at work this morning, as she was very busy with the 3 year old class, so I called her this afternoon. She was SO relieved, and said it was such a blessing that I took the position. I think it was going to be pretty hard for her to find somebody else.

You are now reading the words of Miss Caitlin - lead teacher of a class of 10 (it is 10, isn't it, mother?) Three Year Olds.
And I'm not dreading it.
God is good.


Speaking of which, I just finished listening to the Radio Theater dramatized presentation of Corrie TenBoom's The Hiding Place. It was amazing. I still plan to read the book, of course, but the drama was great. It made doing laundry a lot more interesting. lol. So - highly recommended. And thanks to the Looneys for giving it to us.

My new, brilliant plan is to always have something to listen to in my personal CD player, and keep it in the utility room, so that I will actually do the laundry. Listening to the Hiding Place was so great, I was finished before I knew it.

I sound like an advertisement.

As a final note, Moon Pies are delicious. Double Decker Moon Pies are super-delicious. Microwaved Double Decker Moon Pies are scrumptious. And I am leaving you now to fetch one.

Oh, and congratulations to my bestest Sarah, who got a job!

Fare thee Well. :)
Me

1 comment:

YAY! I'm so glad you're leaving a comment. ^.^