Sunday, October 21, 2012

struggle

This is one of those moments where I kind of want to write a blog post about how sad/annoyed I am with some stuff. Not a lot of stuff. Only a little bit of stuff. It's not a big deal, but feelings will be feelings.

There's really only one friend who gets to know all my stuff. Like, every little detail of my thoughts and wishes and frustrations and craziness. I don't like to be dramatic and put it all out there for the whole world. Tonight I actually thought about doing that. Skipping homework and just venting on my blog. But this vague, annoying ramble is as close as I'm going to come to really venting. I don't want people to think I'm crazy. Or desperate. Or be all like "aw, Caitlin, is everything okay? Don't be lonely! don't feel sad!" 
(I am skipping my homework, though. Whatever.)

I miss being surrounded by people who know me. Family is more than just the people you're related to. I miss my family. My life needs more hugs in it. More hugs and more camping. I do love Jesus, but I still don't want to be single forever.

It's okay if this post is awful, because nobody really reads this unless I post my updates on facebook. I get an average of 5 pageviews on posts I don't promote. I wonder if I have 5 loyal readers, or if they're random internet hits.

I need to go on an adventure.

I'm okay. I'm just a normal person who's not all sunshine all the time. :)

1 comment:

  1. I still read your blog! I use Google Reader though, so it probably doesn't show up. I firmly believe that every single person deserves a week (or two)-long paid vacation to Europe every year.

    ReplyDelete

YAY! I'm so glad you're leaving a comment. ^.^