Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Presidents' Day!


  • I didn't realize it was Presidents' Day until the mail never came.
  • Pairs skating last night was cool
  • I miss all the chocolate and valentines from working at preschool.
  • I made a new hat this week but haven't photographed it yet.
  • Alicia, Katey, and I made a Valentine's garland for their house.
  • Construction paper, glue, glitter and markers make me HAPPY!
  • Katey and I made cupcakes, too.
  • God is good, even when life is cruddy.
  • "Your Hands" by JJ Heller- new favorite song. See above.
  • Laura and I went out with some girlfriends tonight for Valentine's Day.
  • Sushi is good!
  • Coffee is better!
  • Choir's going into overdrive for Easter. YAY!
  • I need another cup of mint tea.
  • This week is chock full of stuff. Fun stuff.
  • I'm happy.
Have a good week!

1 comment:

  1. If you need chocolate...we have more than we needed! The kids got loaded up with it at school. Sounds like you had a fun time :)

    ReplyDelete

YAY! I'm so glad you're leaving a comment. ^.^