Monday, March 10, 2008

Coming Soon

This is a note to inform all of you adoring fans (please, just humor me) that I will be posting soon. Like, actually posting. Complete with pictures, and ... yeah, pictures. Maybe quotes, if I can remember any. And, of course, a general life update.

Obviously, that means that this post has nothing to do with any of those things, except to make you aware that I'll be sharing them soon. So, we could conclude that means this post will be short, right?

Nope. Because I have this uncanny knack for rambling about absolutely nothing for insane amounts of time. Especially when I've been meaning to blog, and haven't been able to due to some strange thing these people call "life." It seems to be pleasant, except for keeping me from the things which I used to call by that selfsame title. Not to say I don't have spare time. I just use it differently. Weird, huh?

To be less lame, and a little more to the point, I've been wanting to post, and I haven't gotten around to it yet. I should get around to it tomorrow. ;-)

Thank you for putting up with me. <3 And my weird self. <3

~ Caiti

No comments:

Post a Comment

YAY! I'm so glad you're leaving a comment. ^.^